For more than 40 years, education, business, association and nonprofit organizations have partnered with The Napa Group as they emerge, grow and change. Our partners are your hands-on consultants and trusted advisers, thus we are small by design. We create custom teams for each project – harnessing our broad expertise in strategic planning, leadership development, enterprise redesign and implementation know how. We thoughtfully engage executive leadership, boards and staffs through strategic communications, customer and market analytics, professional development and facilitation.
Our clients look to The Napa Group for innovative analysis and ideas, customized project design, highly interactive collaborations among multiple stakeholders, organizational capacity-building and best practice insights drawn from extensive experience and a diversified portfolio. A brief sampling from more than 150 clients:
- E*Trade: Alignment and integration during its unprecedented growth
- University of Tennessee System: First strategic plan and biannual “adaptive implementation” updates
- Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE): Integrated global strategy
- University of Miami Alumni Association: Strategic redesign for institutional partnerships and influence as the voice of the university’s largest constituency
- American Seniors Housing Association: Strategic refocus to capture expanding markets